Note: Dakota Quilt Company offers all of the supplies needed for your class. Please let us know how we can help you find the perfect fabric, pattern, rulers and notions to make your class experience a success!
Call or come in today to schedule your class! Payment MUST be made at time of class sign-up. Classes will be held if there are at least 3 people signed up. If we cancel the class, a refund or credit will be issued. You may transfer or cancel up to 3 days before class and receive a refund or credit. If you cancel less than 3 days, NO refund or credit will be given.
Clubs, March & April, 2017
- Knot*y Girls – This is for all you folks who LOVE to hand embroider! This Club meets the 1st Saturday of every month @12:30. Saturday, March 4 & April 1.
- Wool Club – Check this Club out all of you WOOL Fanatics – it’s just for you!! This Club meets the 2nd Saturday at 9:30 am. Saturday, March 11 & April 8.
- Block of the Month Club. This Club meets once a month on the 3rd Thursday @ 2 pm. Watch for new project in 2017!
- Anything Wool! – Come spend time with others who are working on a wool project! It’s open sewing for anything wool! This Club meets the 4th Saturday of every month from Noon – 3 pm. Saturday, March 25 & April 22.
- Book Club! Come join the fun and share in the discussion! This group meets the 4th Monday @ 6 pm. Monday, March 27 & April 24.
- STITCH & SEW with BETTY! (formerly known as PUNCH BUNCH!) – Come join Betty with any project you desire and have some fun while completing projects! Meetings are the third Friday of each month from 1 pm to 4 pm. Friday, March 17 & April 21.
- Kim Diehl’s What Not Club – This club meets every 3rd Saturday of the month at 9:30 am. March 18 & April 15.
These dates are subject to change, so check back here for the latest updates!!
Get all the latest news about the shop including new products, upcoming classes, clubs and more delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our email newsletter. Subscribe by providing your email address in the box on the right. Rest assured that we will not share your address; we will only use it to keep you up-to-date on Dakota Quilt Company happenings!